The coronavirus pandemic has created new challenges for communities throughout the world. Whether you need help getting access to food, filing for unemployment or finding a way to make a difference for others, we've assembled a collection of resource guides to direct you to local, state and federal programs.
A few key guides include:
- Food Resources: English | Spanish
- Resources for the Undocumented and Uninsured: English | Spanish
- Santa Clara County Resources
- Financial Resources
- How to Help
- Resources for Seniors and Vulnerable Populations
- Tips for Spotting Fake News Stories — And Where to Find Sources You Can Trust
Browse all of our resources below.