Wednesday Morning Fire Update: 10/11/2017 @ 9:30 AM
Absolutely NO entry into evacuated areas.
CAL Fire Press Conference Today (10/11/2017) at 1PM at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds
Listen at KSRO 1350AM or 103.5FM or check local news channels.
Red Cross is in need of volunteers to immediately assist with check-in and supply distribution and other activities as needed. If you are willing and able to volunteer check on their website: http://tinyurl.com/RedCrossVolOctober2017
We are no longer taking donations at the Finley Community Center.
Donations accepted at Salvation Army: 93 Stony Circle, Unit D, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Monetary donations for fire victims are being accepted at: www.unitedwaywinecountry.org
Boil water notices issued for Isolated areas in Fountaingrove and White Oak (Oakmont). Please be aware that other than this identified area, the water system has not been compromised. For more information about water quality, call 707-543-4511 and visit www.srcity.org/emergency for details.
WHERE TO GET INFORMATION
City of Santa Rosa:
- City of Santa Rosa Emergency Information website: srcity.org/emergency
- Santa Rosa Public Information Line: 707-543-4511; For TDD, call 707-543-4536; or you may use the 711 Relay Service
- City of Santa Rosa Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cityofsantarosa/
County of Sonoma:
- EOC Hotline: 707-565-3856 or call 2-1-1
- Sonoma County Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SonomaCountyCal
- Sonoma County Twitter: https://twitter.com/CountyofSonoma
- Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office Nixle: https://local.nixle.com/sonoma-county-sheriffs-office/ or text your zip code to 888777
- SoCoAlert: Emergency officials use the SoCoAlert to deliver incident-specific information to precise geographic areas: socoalert.com